Results with 50/30/20 and Turbo Fire

Enginette
Enginette Posts: 123 Member
Finished up two weeks of my new regime...50/30/20 + Turbo Fire.

Results:

Body fat: Down from 23.7% (last measured on 4/21/12) to 20.4% BOOYAAH!

Measurements:
Waist: Down from 29" to 28"
Belly Button: Down from 34 3/4" to 33"
Below Belly Button: Down from 38 1/4" to 35 1/2"
That's a total of 5 1/2" lost! HELL TO THE YEAH!

Arms and Thighs remained the same: 11 1/2" and 19 1/4", respectively.

I gave up my scale so no weight to report, but I am finally seeing some changes with the measuring tape and calipers. I am ecstatic!

Workouts are fun and I am burning just as many calories as Insanity! Shakeology is helping out so much! Not sure what I'd do without it!

YOU CAN DO THE SAME THING WITH YOUR BODY!

Replies

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! Cant imagine how awesome you must feel! You go!!!

Maybe I need to do a higher carb as well. I've been at 40% but alot of the times it is 30% and I struggle to keep it there. My fat definitely gets to 30% or just over. I havent seen anythign but gain in lbs and inches soooooo....

I just started a new workout. Toning it down from heavy lifting. At my height I just look stalky (not bulky but its just not what I'm wanting) . So doing Jillian Micahels body revo (borrowing), barre dvd and yoga along w/ some pilates and walking. All before eating in the morning so I burn even more fat. I want a "ballerina body" I suppose.
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Thanks girl!

The 50% is actually my protein. That has helped me tremendously to increase it. I am not trying to limit my carbs too much since I need the energy to get through the workouts, but I feel great!

Best of luck with Jillian Michaels! Her workouts are tough!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!