No LOSS?!?

Options
(venting)

With that being said, I weigh the same today 181.8 as the beginning of this month June 1st. Right at THIS moment I am at that give up/no use stage and I have to keep at it and eventually I will lose and keep losing....These past 3 weeks I have gone between that and down to 177. Just bouncing around these lousy 4 pounds....smh Anyhow, I have read through the forums and did notice the 80% diet and 20% workout. I have the workout down, which I have no issue complying....guess it must be in my diet. Anyhow, I am really just venting my frustration.....and discouragement.....But it is all in me so.....I will get BACK on the wagon today....smhs

Replies

• rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    have you taken pictures at the start of this month? Maybe you got toned/ built muscle ??
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    well if it makes you feel any better I have worked out since January doing cardio and strenth training 5-6x a week and have only lost 2lbs LOL. Yes I watch my diet, sodium, eat plenty, cut down on carbs, added protein etc. etc. However I am not worried because I feel better I think I look better and eventually the scales will show but for now I am improving my health and endurance
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Our weight can fluctuate between 2-5 pounds a day. If you had a lot of sodium yesterday, it could be water weight.
  • winteryrose1984
    winteryrose1984 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I feel like I want to give up....but I know I shouldn't.
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    Thanks everyone one, and those who think about giving up....stay in the fight:-) We can all just work on this together. I did not take any pics. But I haven't given up:-) I spent last summer in a size 6 down from 14, now this year I am back in the 14s.....Just gotta keep going! Again thanks all for the replies!!!