Hi, I'm Jennifer

Options
Hello all! I am not new to MFP but I havn't been on in a long while, so I just wanted to re-introduce myself. I am 23 years old and mom of a 5 year old and a soon to be 3 year old. I am starting MY 30 Day Shred today, I hear that it is pretty intense but I am up for the challenge and ready! I want to try and lose some pounds before I head back to my home town in a month and I want to keep track of my calorie intake using MFP and also using MFP to help keep me motivated. If you would like to be my friend just add me!

Well guess this is all for now! Hope to make some new friends and make some progress!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!:smile:

Replies

• sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan! Add me if you'd like!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jennifer, Congratulations making the first step into a Healthy Life Journey!! You Can Do It!! Have A Fantastic Day:):)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! I'm Jennifer. :) Seems to be a popular name.

Anyways, I'm 24 I'm currently a stay at home mom starting college this Fall. I currently do 30 day shred and TurboFire but I don't stick to the schedules so I don't kill myself.

Feel free to add me! Good luck with your goals and remember it's those who give up that don't succeed.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hey there Jennifer, my name's Jennifer too!!! I'm always looking for a new friend so you can add me to your list if you like!!! :happy:
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Jennifer! You can do it! :smile:
  • JenniferHndz
    Options
    Thank you all for the motivation!

Would any of you care to share healthy meal ideas?