I of the Tiger (author may be to "upfront" for you)

Options
sportytalldoll
sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
Its worth a look, I promse.....

"Some Girls Can Kick Your *kitten*" (many other articles very funny as well)

http://gawker.com/5905063/some-girls-can-kick-your-*kitten*?tag=iofthetiger

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Friendly advice: most people won't click a link to find out if it's something that interests them. Can you briefly describe it?
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    JUST THE INTRO...click the link to continue reading....again NOT MY WORK, NOT TAKING CREDIT...the author is very funny

"This one's for the fellaz.

Fellaz. I know "how it is." I know all about you. You are very simple. Either you are wanting to be "ripped" and go on the beach and flex and impress girls, or you are wanting to be a "badass" and be strong to impress girls, or you are a lazy slob who is too lazy to get "ripped" or strong but still idly wish that you were, so that you could impress girls. You may be some dumbass type of roiding Chad who's too dumb to even know you're dumb and can only talk about the Mets and probably goes to my gym even though I wish you didn't, or you may be a "sensitive type" who's all about equality because you've found that that line can get you laid a lot and you just like to get that "toned" look and blah blah blah, you're probably in a "Road Runners" club or some ****, or you may just wish you were i one of the above categories, because you're afraid to embrace your inner hardcoreness. (You say you don't fit this limited profile? I say you're in denial. Let's move on.)

Either way, all you fellaz have one thing in common: deep down, in your heart of hearts (your ****), you think that you are stronger than girls. That you are more hardcore than girls. That, if it came right down to it, and not that you ever would consider doing it, but hypothetically speaking, you could totally body-slam pretty much any girl, if necessary.

Not so, fellaz........." CLICK LINK TO FINISH READING IF INTERESTED