Hello I'm a new member

Options
:smile: Hi my name is Karen and under doctors orders and my denial
I knew I needed help. I found myfitnesspal on a search I find it has
all the items that I can use in my daily life. Glad to be here

Replies

• chicka200413
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new myself! I am here sorta under doctors orders and just because i want to feel better overall! Best of luck to you, we are here to help eachother!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You found this site for a reason, Karen! Welcome! This site will give you all the tools you need to make the positive changes that you are looking for.

Just logging your food - honestly - will give you great insight into what it is you're eating and where your 'problem areas' are. Knowledge is power and with this knowledge you will be able to make good decisions and begin moving in the direction you want to move in.

This forum is a wonderful place to ask questions and get the support and advice that you need. I have found people here to be so empathetic and giving, but also quite knowledgeable! I depend on their wisdom every day.

You will also meet people here who have turned their lives around. Take a few moment to look at the Before and After thread. It made me cry, I was so inspired! You can do that too. :-) They will tell you as much if you talk to them.

So you've come to the right place, and we're very glad you're here!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I hope your weightloss journey goes smoothly. You have all the tools at your disposal to make the change, now its up to you to use them. Good luck to you :happy: