Stay at Home mom, no Work out buddy

Options
I am a stay at home mom. My baby is 8 months old. My husband works 9-5 Tuesday threw Saturday. I like to go for walks in the early morning when I have my energy..... My sister and I try to walk together, but she lives 20 min away and I cant afford to go to her house every other day or so to get our walk in. So I end up walking around our property for an hour by myself at a brisk pace, but pushing my baby in a stroller, by myself. How do other Stay at home mom's keep work out motivations up??

Replies

• csummer8882
    csummer8882 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) I asked my family to all pitch in and get me the Wii Fit Plus system for Christmas. We had the Wii but I just needed the rest. I love it. I also picked up Zumba for the Wii but that is still too hard for me to do right now. (Its a goal of mine to be able to do it! LOL) School is out here and I have 2 kids of my own and watch 4 others. I try to play with them as much as possible. Its been hot so swimming has been good too. On the not too hot days I have been a cleaning mad woman. Scrubbing my walls, on my hands and knees scrubbing floors, I count that as a workout cause by the time I am done, I am dying! I did half of my kitchen and it took me 4 hours. Get creative! :) Good luck!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    do you have room for a treadmill? that's what i did and i never miss a workout and im safe inside my mom and i can walk/run whether its hot or cold outside! i couldn't afford to buy a new one so i got mine for 200-300 idk anymore used :)
  • bbonito08
    bbonito08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    we live in a tiney appartment......no room for much