any new tips?? thanks in advance!

Options
So the scale hasn't moved for a while... and I haven't been losing inches anymore either for a month. I work out 6days a week for about an hour and eat fairly clean. I know I don't eat as many calories as I need but I decided to not be a calorie freak and just eat until I'm satisfied. Any tips?? My food diary is open!

Replies

• IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Well, if what you are doing isn't working, you need to change it if you want results. Meaning.....you might have to turn into a "calorie freak" for a while, because NOT counting isn't working for you.

The other things I see are
    1) Does Special K REALLY HAVE THAT MUCH SODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cr@p!!!!!!!! I'd ditch it asap if that is true. Cause......wow, thats more sodium than I eat in a day!

2) Try to aim for 3 or 4 weeks of being more consistent with your calorie intake, and commit to NOT going under. And this goes back to my first point....maybe if you spend a good month counting calories, you can learn how to fill yourself while being a little more consistent with your intake.

3) For me, when I hit a plateau at around 25lbs, I went a couple weeks being really strict on my calorie intake and I raised my protein and lowered my carbs. Maybe try a couple weeks of cutting the junk foods you don't really need? That might kick start things going again.

Good luck!