90 days of turbo fire progress :) Still ways to go haha.

Options

Replies

• sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work is certainly paying off! You look fabulous!
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Maybe I will have to try turbofire! Your progress pics are convincing :)
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and so inspirational!
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the feedback!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    You look amazing!! What a huge difference and I love your atttitude!!
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    thank you :P
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Freaking amazing progress. I have turbo fire and it terrifies me, I'm scared to see how fast I'll quit. You look AMAZING though =]

Thank you! I wanted to quit too lol~ But when I seen how many cal I burned the first day I was like wow I have to get with this haha. It took me about 2 weeks not to look lost lol.

Haha! I am exactly like the two of you :)
    I had TF for weeks before I mustered up the courage to start it and I am now on Day 5/Week 1 and I am loving it! What has got me through and kept me going is having my HRM on and watching my kcal counter go up and up.
    In just 5 sessions I have burned 2310 Kcals!
    I am still a bit lost at times but I know I will get better.
    Anyone who wants to add me to share their progress and get support etc is welcome :)

Also your progress pics are AMAZING! You should be majorly proud of yourself xoxo
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great progress in 3 months! Way to go! Keep pushing play!
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just bought turbo fire, but I am doing a month of cardio first so I can hack it! LOL! Thanks for posting about it, I am excited to start! :))) Heather
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    thx ladies:)
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    awesome results..I'm doing turbo jam on day 4 only 86 more days until I start turbo fire
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look great, be proud of yourself! I love turbo jam but turbo fire scares me, lol. :laugh:
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    thx so much :)
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! I just purchased TurboFire and can't wait to receive it to get FIRED up!!
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work! I can see such a difference in your face, I love that you are wearing the same clothes and can see how loose they are getting, great motivator.
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love Chalene! I lost my first 45 doing turbo jam and now I"m starting week 3 of ChaLean Xtreme! Good luck with your advanced round!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow you just look fantastic! How inspiring!! Is there an eating plan with Turbo Fire?
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Great job I lost 28lbs with Turbo Fire and I'm in the best shape of my life. I adore Chalene Johnson!!! :) Keep pushing play, you'll see even greater results!!
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words :)
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    Wow you just look fantastic! How inspiring!! Is there an eating plan with Turbo Fire?

yes but I don't follow it ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!