Help!!

Options
So I've logged all my food for the day...and I have a question. My carbs end up being 36 under my daily allowance by my protein is over by 48 and my fiber is over by 12. Is this ok? I'm having a real hard time getting everything to balance. But from what I understand about weight loss more protein more fiber less carbs is a good thing. Right? Please give me you thoughts!

Replies

• kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    So I've logged all my food for the day...and I have a question. My carbs end up being 36 under my daily allowance by my protein is over by 48 and my fiber is over by 12. Is this ok? I'm having a real hard time getting everything to balance. But from what I understand about weight loss more protein more fiber less carbs is a good thing. Right? Please give me you thoughts!

I agree...when I actually do stay under that's the same scenario that I run into. :flowerforyou:
  • camf1217
    camf1217 Posts: 11
    Options
    carbs - dont do under by a lot, you still need them but really 36 is fine it doesn't have to be perfect
    protein - i do 1 gram per pound of lean muscle mass
    fiber - your fine
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    I am sure it is different for everyone, but for me, i generally just watch total calorie intake, and as long as i eat somewhat balanced, and choose healthy foods I dont worry about the breakdowns of protein, carbs, etc.. seems to work for me. try out what you are doing and if it works for you great, if not then tweek it a bit...
  • KristyO
    KristyO Posts: 126
    Options
    I always seem to go over on protein and sugar (just from fruit and cereal, I'm over)...but I don't worry about it too much. I feel really good and I know I'm putting clean foods in my body.

I think if you are going to Curves 5x per week (read your last post :wink: ) and eating whole foods, you are good to go.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I watch my calories, fat, sugar, and sodium, in that order. Carbs/Proteins I track also, but if I'm over/under somewhat on one or the other, that's ok. I also changed my carb/protein ratio to eat less carbs and more protein.
  • LaurieB5578
    LaurieB5578 Posts: 1,297
    Options
    I'm so happy I joined this site. I feel much better. Everyone is so helpful and willing to share. I made a resolution...I'm not going to stress about this for one month. I'm just going to make sure I'm eating right and keep my calories in check and let the other stuff balance out. In one month I'll see what I've lost and reassess (sp?) from there. Thank you everyone!!