Need Supporters

Options
Hi Everyone

I'm gunna be honest with you. Last year i lost 10lb which isn't a lot i know, but then Christmas comes, which is always the hardest time of the year to keep calories down. I then stopped and haven't been persistent to loosing weight which I would love to do. Since Christmas i have been on every now and again, which I shouldn't be doing.

But as its supposedly meant to be summer outside, I'm determined to loose that weight that i want to loose before Christmas this year...so roughly 5 and a bit months

I'v also only just turned 21 a week ago, and at a weight and BMI that is way to high than it should be

So i asking anybody that wants to try help me but help each other please add me =D

Antisis91

Replies

• 6march91
    6march91 Posts: 4
    Options
    heeyyy :) we have the same age, im 21 this year too n having problem with weight too :( hopefully we can motivate each other, feel free to add me :)
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! You should be proud of yourself for that 10lb - might not sound like a lot but it can make a huge difference to how you look! I know you can get there again, will be happy to lend some support if you want to add me?