Herbalife Friends needed

Options
2»

Replies

• lyndseystill1
    lyndseystill1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on and off herbalife through three pregnancies and have lost all my baby weight each time. The products are great, I do reinforce them with pure protein snacks not shakes.. I just ordered my shakes and look forward to them! It's hard to stay consistent with all the healthy food out there so to do the shakes and have a great meal a day keeps me organized and less food focused throughout the day. Grab n go is great for me then a nice balanced meal satisfies that need for good food... Idk it's a preference but there's no doubt that with consistency the products work. I didn't like the prolessa... Or the protein powder... Just the tea for sure n the shakes... Haven't tried the 24 line yet though! Have you?? Anyone in the Fall River Ma area!? :yawn:
  • tfixin2
    tfixin2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started herbalife too. HOwever, not the 24! I'm excited to try all their products!
  • tfixin2
    tfixin2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was told that you can add it to tea or just water!
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I recently learned taking one snack defense right before sleep helps boost your metabolism. "It's the equivalent to walking 2 miles in your sleep" - Mr. David Hayes :)

How can this be possible? Are there any independent studies that back this up?