Hi, I'm new!

Options
akgrant
akgrant Posts: 293 Member
Hi, my name is Angie and I'm so glad I found this site. I was ready to pay for another site since I really want/need to lose 20 lbs. I have 3 kids and have not lost the weight from having them!! My third is now 15 months old! I had gestational diabetes with the last pregnancy so I know how important it is to get the weight off and work out. I hope I have the support from you guys to help and keep me accountable.:flowerforyou: Thank you!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Angie and I'm so glad I found this site. I was ready to pay for another site since I really want/need to lose 20 lbs. I have 3 kids and have not lost the weight from having them!! My third is now 15 months old! I had gestational diabetes with the last pregnancy so I know how important it is to get the weight off and work out. I hope I have the support from you guys to help and keep me accountable.:flowerforyou: Thank you!
    GOOOOD LUCK ANGIE .....know that you can do this !!!!! and WELCOME ABOARD!!:happy:
  • debweed
    debweed Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new to this site too! You can totally lose it, my sis also had gest. diabetes and has since lost 60 lbs!!
  • Deb2609
    Deb2609 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new as well - just joined this morning! Good luck to you! :-)

266151.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Welcome all new comers!!!!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.

I have a 12 month baby and am also looking to lose the baby weight. I didn't know it was going to be so much work, but I'm ready and willing!!!
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck Angie:smile:

262690.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everybody! This is so awesome!! YES, I can do ALL things throught Christ who strengthens me!!!
  • BHORN
    BHORN Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. This website is full of encouragement. Really glad to be here.
    Benita