Ripped in 30 just started today!

Options
I just began ripped in30. OMG! I love it! Way more fun than 30 day shred and WAY harder! Any one else trying these DVDS? Anyone have any success pics they want to add to this thread so I have motivation for 30 days?

Replies

• Jackolina85
    Jackolina85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow! I'm excited because it's a new workout every week VS 10 days on each level for 30DS...which kinda bored me after a while.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1. After a rest day tomorrow, I will be heading into week 2. I have to agree, it's way better than 30 day shred, and more challenging, too
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 6! I love this workout, way better than 30ds :)
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 of Level1. Definitely more fun than 30DS. I am using 4kg weights this time instead of 2kg as the 2kg are just too easy. When I started 30DS the 2kg weights were killing my arms, isn't it funny how your strength and endurance changes with these dvd's.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I did both of these DVD's and love them and doing them again. I am currently rotating Ripped in 30 week 3 and 4 with 30 DS level 3. One week I will do one, the next another and so forth. I dont want to get board, so this is how I keep it interesting.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I did it "correctly" last summer after I did 30DS. I followed it with 6 Week 6 Pack.
    This spring I started all of them again and added Kickbox FastFix. I do 2-3 sessions in a row so I'm working 45 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes a day. Doing combinations has had more of an effect. I am noticing muscles that weren't there before, I have lost 2 inches off my waist, 1.5 off each thigh, an inch off my arms, and I'm seeing the scale come down.
    I think your body gets used to it if you do the same thing ever day. So I mix it up.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    WOW to everyone! Good to know, thank you all! I did day two today and I love it!
  • nanzbtheone
    Options
    im on day 3 week 1 :) cant wait for the end result!!
  • cocomargarita
    Options
    i did the 30 day shred for 2 weeks in the first level because i rest 2 days a week and since i did not followed any diet i lost about 4 to 5 pound i 2 weeks which i think is good. :)...now i'm not doing it( for some reason to me it does not get any easier) but i want to start again .