Water help

SueD66
SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
So alot of days i have a hard time getting in my water. Went to Kohls last night and picked up one of those water bottles with the tube you can freeze to keep your drink nice and cold. It's a 64 ouncer and i have drank that already. I will go over my minimum today and i'm pretty excited. Just wanted to share. If you have a hard time like me i say give it a try. What do you have to lose right?

Replies

• megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Great advice! I do the same thing, basically. I fill a 32-ounce bottle several times a day and just keep it with me. Makes water intake a no-brainer! :drinker:
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    I'm the same way, it's not that I don't want to drink it, I just don't drink until I'm thirsty. That tends to be after I'm already dehydrated. I got one of those cups with the screw on lid and plastic straw from walmart for 4 dollars and I'm taking it everywhere with me. totally changed my pattern for the last couple days!
  • I always buy the cheap sugar free flavoured water because i find them easier to drink :) x
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    I carry a one-gallon jug of filtered water wherever I go...Don't care what people think, at least I know I am getting my water in for the day and staying hydrated.