Standards? Do you have them?

Options

Replies

• nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I lost my wife a few years ago, but she left me with the gift of 2 very wonderful kids. I owe it to myself, to her, and to them to stay healthy and strong. Part of that is not getting a disease by sleeping around. SO until I mary again I am not going to give in. Though after the rodeo there are usually seveal interested rodeo hags.

props!

Serious props! Also side note... thats why there is condoms...just saying. But you make a very good point.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yes. i have standards.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    No dry spells here, I'm always wet.

Lol!

I have serious STD-phobia. That's probably why I've only slept with 3 people ever.
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I lost my wife a few years ago, but she left me with the gift of 2 very wonderful kids. I owe it to myself, to her, and to them to stay healthy and strong. Part of that is not getting a disease by sleeping around. SO until I mary again I am not going to give in. Though after the rodeo there are usually seveal interested rodeo hags.

props!

Serious props! Also side note... thats why there is condoms...just saying. But you make a very good point.

Better safe than sorry.
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options

props!

i know for myself as a new single father that is a big part of my increased level of standrds. ive got two kids that are my main priority and i dont want to hook up with someone that i couldnt see being a part of their lives. not sure i will wait till marriage again but i feel you and have a ton of respect for you
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...there's no way I could sleep with "just anyone"! :noway: Then again....the longer the dry spell, the lower the standards...maybe? :laugh:
  • nas24
    Options

Lol!

I have serious STD-phobia. That's probably why I've only slept with 3 people ever.

I've slept with well over 3 people, used a condom with everyone of them (no gift giving, if its not wrapped up :wink: ). Never had an STD in my life.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Right now? Pretty much anyone. Long dry spell right now.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes I still have standards no matter how long the dry spell although get a few drinks in me, and they will lower.
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am just waiting in someone to lower their standards ..... ;o) ... someone ? I actually mean anyone x
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yes I still have standards no matter how long the dry spell although get a few drinks in me, and they will lower.

so whats your drink :drinker: :wink:
  • nas24
    Options

props!

i know for myself as a new single father that is a big part of my increased level of standrds. ive got two kids that are my main priority and i dont want to hook up with someone that i couldnt see being a part of their lives. not sure i will wait till marriage again but i feel you and have a ton of respect for you

Yeah i was wild and crazy before settling down with my husband, and we now have a daughter. I know that if ever (heaven forbid) something happen to us, that things would be very different when taking into consideration that im a parent now. Plus you im sure time to get out and meet people is decreased by ten fold.
  • praoenator
    praoenator Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Lol!

I've slept with well over 3 people, used a condom with everyone of them (no gift giving, if its not wrapped up :wink: ). Never had an STD in my life.

So true!!! So true!!! LOL
  • nas24
    Options

Is this why my husband always ask me if i want a drink.....:bigsmile:
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha. That's funny. Yeah, If you need some relief, I agree, just go with the vibrator :) They won't cause you to feel disgusting and regretful. Plus, you can't possibly have any "scares". Haha.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    What's a dry spell?
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    That is really respectful and sweet!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have them WAY more now than the 80's....

ahhh..the 80's:devil:

***SEX***
    DRUG's
    ***SEX***
    ROCK n ROLL
    ***SEX***

OH, did I mention..the SEX??:smokin:
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is really respectful and sweet!

^^^^^TOTALLY A GENTLEMAN: WORTH THE WAIT!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Until I said "I do", I didn't.. Now I only do with the one I said "I do" to... Makes life much less complicated that way... No wild oats, no responsibilities I don't know about. :-)