Drivin or lettin drive

Options
ndnmomma
ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
Do ya like to drive or do you lay back and enjoy the ride? Love the driving myself :tongue:

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Do ya like to drive or do you lay back and enjoy the ride? Love the driving myself :tongue:

I drive.

Invariably.

Unless of course I'm blind...in BOTH eyes, in which case me driving is dependant on my previous judgment of your skill as a driver.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Depends on what exactly you're talking about, my answers are different.:wink:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I prefer to drive when its a stick ;)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Depends on what exactly you're talking about, my answers are different.:wink:

Well, I drive stick. My car is a 5 speed as well.
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I prefer to drive when its a stick ;)
    me too mmm control
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE driving, especially once I got a stick. But now that I HAVE to drive everywhere because my BF doesn't have a license , I wish I could just sit back and enjoy the ride.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I like to lay back, with my toes touching my ears and enjoy the ride.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    If its going to be a bumpy ride I want to do the driving.
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I like to lay back, with my toes touching my ears and enjoy the ride.
    Ohhh yeah this takes practice and lots of flexibility but cones in handy in tight spots I love it!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Depends on the vehicle. I enjoy driving small vehicles that are agile and turn quickly. Larger vehicles that take more effort to turn, I prefer to be the passenger.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Uh....are we talking about cars here? If, so I like to lay back and enjoy the ride but my girlfriend is a horrible driver so, I tend to do most of the driving.
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    Depends on the vehicle. I enjoy driving small vehicles that are agile and turn quickly. Larger vehicles that take more effort to turn, I prefer to be the passenger.
    Those small ones can be hell on wheels and fun to just sit back and enjoy that ride!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Both! Depends on my mood !
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    Uh....are we talking about cars here? If, so I like to lay back and enjoy the ride but my girlfriend is a horrible driver so, I tend to do most of the driving.
    Damn shame its nice when you can lay back and enjoy the ride!
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    Both! Depends on my mood !
    Both at one time hmmm could get interesting!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Yeah, but it's harder for the girl to pay attention to what she's doing while she's driving.
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I *LOVE* to drive... Short, quick drives to the store, or a long, slow drive in the country...
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I hate driving, but my husband's driving scares the poo out of me.
    So, I let him drive, but on my sun glasses, close my eyes and brace for impact when necessary.....
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I have sharp focus!

Yeah, but it's harder for the girl to pay attention to what she's doing while she's driving.
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I *LOVE* to drive... Short, quick drives to the store, or a long, slow drive in the country...
    I'm a country driving girl myself