At dinner time

Options
holly0171
holly0171 Posts: 19 Member
While setting the table for dinner last night. ( A Holly dinner night) I made lettuce with chicken and vegtables, and homemade salsa with vegtables from my garden. I noticed how bright the food on the table looked. But even better, my kids started eating thier lettuce wraps...all be it, with wrinkled noses at first..but I was happy to see them eat something that was made with me in mind.

A big problem of mine is not eating the same dinner as my family....is anyone having the same problem and if so have you found any meals that you can eat together?

I have checked out two cookbooks, I found a couple but have to test themon the family..yet.....I tried orange chicken, but Dear hubby wrinkled his nose at it..I think I will use the same recipe and turn it into sweet sour chicken, LOL...I dont think he will notice.,, then...
Would love to hear what everyone else is making for dinner?

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    We grilled out tonight. I am having grilled chicken with a side of BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli, and a salad. The man made steak, hot dogs, and baked potatoes. I admit I had a bite of his hot dog, but that's it.