Needed: Weighloss Journey Friends

Options
I used to weigh 400 pounds and now am at 278. My goal weight is 160. I am looking to connect with so new friends so that we can support each other in this weightloss journey. For me it has been a constant battle, but I will never give up. I am dedicated to trying different exercises and food plans in order to reach my goal. I would like to get married in the future and want to lose the weight so I can look and feel my best. :smile:

Replies

• mrsbankston
    mrsbankston Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You've come such a long way! Congrats and good luck on the continued weight loss!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING so far!!! You are an inspiration, and you WILL reach your goal. Please feel free to add me if you like. Good LucK!!!
  • oxbear44
    oxbear44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome...I am slowly getting there myself ....no were near your accomplishments ....to that thanks for the inspiration.....started at 365 down to 295...my goal is 225 ....Good luck to you and your continued success :smile:
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sending a freind request. You stat are very similiar to mine,
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have to agree, you have come a long way from what you used to be. I used to weigh 288 once, and I was 248 when I came here. I thought that was heavy when I looked at the pictures of me being that much, but when I joined MFP I obviously got a good size surprise on how many people weighed more than me before I lost that forty pounds. I would be glad to be your friend, I'm always on here every day, and I'm always willing to lend an ear when you need it!!!

Jen :flowerforyou:
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    that is fantastic how much you have lost!! you should be very proud of yourself! keep up the great work! and good luck to you on the rest of your journey :happy:
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats on your weightloss so far! You are obviously doing a wonderful job! Please feel to add me (or anyone else that needs another good friend) I have 133 pounds to lose or around there. So I will be here for awhile ;) Best wishes to you
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    Congrats on ur achievements! I know how hard it is to lose weight, I wish u the best in ur weightloss path.
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • chelseabell91
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm definitely up for new friends to help support and motivate!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all here in this journey. Feel free to add me anyone wanting support