should i make dinner?

Options
what if you are not hungry, should you eat anyway? its past dinner and I have barely consumed 1000 calories today. and with exercise I have 1000 more I can have. thoughts?

Replies

• tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My vote is - if you are not hungry then don't eat.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I don't eat unless I am hungry now. Before, I used to eat when I was bored, mad, sad, happy, whatever... Now I just listen to my body. Doesn't really matter to me how many calories I'm consuming (as long as I'm under which I always am).
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yes, you aren't eating enough! Don't be afraid to eat!
  • mawray2
    mawray2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter will get you up to your calorie goals fast. Yes eat.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry, I wouldn't force yourself to eat anything.
    You could always opt for a larger, healthy breakfast in the morning if you're starving when you wake up.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! It is so hot here that I don't want to eat! I made a salad for dinner and added more cheese and dressing than normal to up the calories a bit and I'm still a little under 1100. With my exercise, I have about 600 left (300ish without my exercise) and I don't know what I'm going to do either. I'm going to try and at least hit my daily goal, if not exercise.

If you really aren't hungry, I wouldn't force yourself to eat a meal...but maybe some Peanut Butter or something high caloric that can get you closer to your goal or at least to 1200.

I have chocolate silk peanut butter cups that are 250 cal each. I am going to try and have that for a snack later tonight.