I MUST LOSE WEIGHT!!!

I am way too young to have all these health issues. Not to mention, shopping for clothing to fit ME is a nightmare!! WISH I COULD AFFORD SENSA!!

I have ADD, hypertension, Osteoarthritis, and Fibromyalgia. On top of those, I also have no thyroid!! Losing weight is almost IMPOSSIBLE! I don't ahve the money for a gym, and sometimes can barely get out of the house due to fibro flare-ups!!! BUT I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT!!! My children, as much as they love me, make comments about my weight, abotu "mommy, you'll be thin someday", etc. I'm not even going to talk about dating... I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY IN MY OWN BODY!! I don't want to fear the swimming pool, the mirror, etc. I'm a Realtor, so image is important. And I can't even find clothes that look classy AND professional in my size!! I have no support, no financial means of losing the wieght (gym, meds, etc.), ???

Replies

• Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    I would be your friend if you like. I'm 57, lost 30, need to lose 60 more. I am diabetic and high blood pressure. I am also on thyroid meds. I don't know what you should be eating for all your issues, but I will be supportive in your efforts. I suggest googling all those problems and read everything you can about diet. I am at a loss of what to do for no thyroid.

All I know is I feel better now after FORCING myself to exercise. Sounds like you have several issues that rob your energy. What does the doctor say about exercise/energy/diet?
  • ansley341
    ansley341 Posts: 37 Member
    Hey, I dont have a gym membership either but there are tons of free things you can do to burn up those calories. Most of my exercise in the weeks I get from hiking or bike rides. I have also now started doing some jogging as well and I try to do sit ups and crunches a few times a week. All of it is free!
    I have found this site very helpful and makes loosing weight easy as you can track as you eat and know how many calories you have left for the rest of the day.
    Good luck