I need help, when I sit...

Options
2»

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    This is normal and relates to the way your weight distributes while sitting. The way you get rid of this is simply to lose body fat. Keep doing what you are doing... Eat less and move more. Crunches will help tone the underlying muscle but fat just sits there... It is soft tissue and cannot be toned. There is no such thing as spot reduction either.. Just keep dropping the pounds and eventually, it will go away... (usually the last to go)

OK, wrote this without really looking at the pic. Crunches.. Maybe can lose a little body fat percentage by increasing muscle mass... But weight loss really should not be a real goal in your case... Sorry.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That's not what I was referring to... this is obviously a troll post I can see this turning into the "what does tone mean" post all over again...

it's a funny, harmless sort of trolling that reminds us that a lot of the things we stress about really aren't worth stressing about.

personally, i get tiny muffin tops over my boots, and muffin-bottoms beneath my calf-length leggins. :O

^i'm for serious about the muffin-bottoms bit, and clearly i am silly enough to even notice this. when i see a post like this, though, it becomes something to laugh about, just as it should be. see? not so bad.

thank you. someone who gets it :flowerforyou:

You gave me a very good giggle and I thank you! Though my daughter worries about this kind of thing and is a beanpole, it's silly the things we stress out over that don't even make sense.
  • EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Are you sitting up straight? Slouching can cause your skin to fold, even if you have very little fat.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    That's not what I was referring to... this is obviously a troll post I can see this turning into the "what does tone mean" post all over again...

it's a funny, harmless sort of trolling that reminds us that a lot of the things we stress about really aren't worth stressing about.

personally, i get tiny muffin tops over my boots, and muffin-bottoms beneath my calf-length leggins. :O

^i'm for serious about the muffin-bottoms bit, and clearly i am silly enough to even notice this. when i see a post like this, though, it becomes something to laugh about, just as it should be. see? not so bad.

thank you. someone who gets it :flowerforyou:

You gave me a very good giggle and I thank you! Though my daughter worries about this kind of thing and is a beanpole, it's silly the things we stress out over that don't even make sense.

just tell her she's beautiful and hope it sinks in!
  • denisey94
    denisey94 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wear a shirt, or a full body jump suit, if you can't see it it isn't a problem. :smokin:
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My thighs spread and I have rolls on my stomach. They're not there when I stand though--so weird. So how can I tone my stomach and rolls? I really just want to lose fat in those areas and tone without getting bulky.

Please help. Also I hate heavy weights.

Every woman has rolls when they sit. Its just the skin that is normally stretched when you are standing. If you didn't have those "rolls" you wouldn't be able to stand without an extreme hunchback.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    lol, nvmd, this is clearly a joke. And it is no longer over my head. Well played, OP, well played.
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    My thighs spread and I have rolls on my stomach. They're not there when I stand though--so weird. So how can I tone my stomach and rolls? I really just want to lose fat in those areas and tone without getting bulky.

Please help. Also I hate heavy weights.

I actually see the rolls on your stomach when I squint. It's a shame, you have such a pretty face.

LOL!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Also when I jump my boobs bounce--don't like that. Actually I want a body that doesn't spread or shake at all.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    if you didnt roll a little when you stand up your body would rip in half, your skin has to have a little give otherwise the aforementioned would happen. you are so fit i dont see any fat!! and my boobs cant even find enough support every time i jump i give myself a black eye :huh:
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    oh man i see i guess it went over my head too. touche