starting today 30 day shred

Options
Hi everyone . I did the 30 day shred march then with one thing and another sort off lost my way. I bought a few dvd so decided today i Will shred again . I managed all the levels last time and he def got easier around day four.anyone fancy joining me x

Replies

• BrandyLandon
    Options
    I just finished day 2 today!
    I've done it before, but only got to Day 18 before I quit!
    Good luck!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    good luck .I am gonna try my best to keep at it x
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it for the 3rd time tonite.

First time I got to day 27. Second time I didn't even make it to level 3. This time I am determined to do the whole 30 days.

Will probably do 5 days and 2 days rest so will take me 6 weeks in all.

Feel free to add me. We can support each other.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I will prob have a rest day or two as well prob on the days I go jogging x
  • leightonsmommy
    leightonsmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A friend at work gave me the dvd last week, and I plan to start today (but you can guarantee baby boy wont nap in the day and I'll be doing it just before bed!!). I run twice a week with a ladies running group, so I plan to do the shred on the days I dont run....although that all depends on how hard im finding it and whether it impacts on my running (i'm training to do a 10k 2nd Sept..). I'm a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding on 2nd August, which is 40 days away, so I'm using that as my motivation to stick at it!!! x
  • leightonsmommy
    leightonsmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yay, he napped :happy: so I got to do the shred this morning! my 4 year old did it with me, although his version included a lot more jumping across the sofas than my version :bigsmile:

I actually enjoyed it and managed to do all the reps, I followed anita, so im thinking maybe i am fitter than i realised from the running, so i might try following the curly haired girl next time. I followed it up by doing my shake weight 6 min workout....

And right on cue, baby is awake:laugh:

Enjoy ladies, let me know how you get on! x
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    yay, he napped :happy: so I got to do the shred this morning! my 4 year old did it with me, although his version included a lot more jumping across the sofas than my version :bigsmile:

I actually enjoyed it and managed to do all the reps, I followed anita, so im thinking maybe i am fitter than i realised from the running, so i might try following the curly haired girl next time. I followed it up by doing my shake weight 6 min workout....

And right on cue, baby is awake:laugh:

Enjoy ladies, let me know how you get on! x

well done you i will prob do this afternoon when dp takes boys to grandparents ,thats my plan anyway :)
  • bunnyboo7
    bunnyboo7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yay have fun on day 2 level 3 today i do love jillian lol
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options

That cute kitty's got it right....Gotta eat a lettuce leaf or two!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options

That cute kitty's got it right....Gotta eat a lettuce leaf or two!

lol yes just a few
    day one completed .I can tell I have not done it since end off march was hrad going but determined to stick with it managed it all anyway
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    I will come along for the journey. already took all my measurements. I will probably take Wednesdays off as this is my long shift at work (12hrs).
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    brill good luckx
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I will starting it again by tomorrow.... Earlier did 10 good days.. but den had to go off the track for few days...
    hopefully will be sticking to it for whole month :)
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of it right now. Good luck and enjoy! ;)
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 =) you can do this!
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm doing day 3 today!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I felt great after I did it in march but with one thing and another lost track ,hoping this will give me the boost I need :)
  • SwissRiviera
    Options
    You can do it! I started with a exercise routine yesterday. 30 days to a new habit! 2/30 YAY!
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    I was going to start it again today too!! I have started it many times, really enjoy it, but never finish. Hopefully this will be the time I can finally stick with it. I plan on doing it 6 days a week along with other workouts, running, p90x and the gym which I will change up and probably not do every day. I figure I always have 25 minutes sometime durring the day so I can AT LEAST get the 30 Day Shred in, and not feel too bad if I dont have time for more. Really trying to stay focused!! Feel free to add me, and good luck!!!!! :happy:
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    good luck everyone :)
    tracie65 my word you will be doing a lot off exercise well done