Staying on track

Options
I've been keeping the diet, working out every day and working on staying positive by listening to motivational speeches (it works for me) but today I took pictures (for progress) and I feel like crap now. It def has to do with my body image.

What to do on days like this?
I know it takes time... but what can I tell myself in order to not get discouraged.

When I feel like this I become lazy, eat crap and eventually feel worse. Horrible cycle.

Any suggestions? What do y'all do when you feel this way?

Replies

• Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    simply remember it wasn't overnight you got this body that you dislike. it took a while so it'll take some time to reverse it.
    I don't know why but it helps me and i can relate to the body image issues.

http://images.rodale.com/fitbie/pdf/images/pages/Put-it-on.png

post that somewhere and give yourself time.
    stranger HUGS to you
  • HenryIsTheMan
    Options
    Don't give up
  • LovinLife64
    Options
    Here is a motto I work hard to live by: ~Set the Goal~See the Goal~Believe the Goal~Achieve the Goal!!!:flowerforyou:
  • serdesto
    serdesto Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! Waking up after last night and seeing those posts really made me feel better. Also, thanks for the stranger hugs!

The words on the picture help but that cupcake will drive me crazy haha
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Serdesto how's it going? Hope all is well and you are back where you need to be motivation wise.
  • serdesto
    serdesto Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's def better but I guess I'm starting to notice that the general craving and lack of motivation is part of it all. It's a roller coaster and its gonna happen, I just have to keep fighting it!