Big personal NSV for me!

Options
vicky1804
vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
My partner weighed himself last night and brought to my attention that I now weigh less than him!!!

This is major for me. We have been together over 6 years and getting married in September and its the first time iv ever weighed less than him.

He also pointed something else out. I used to have terrible balance i.e I could be stood still and lose my balance, even walking id just randomly lose my balance and fall over.

I'v been exercising and using weights since March and I cannot remember the last time I fell over lol :)

My weight loss this week has finally put me under 13 st, i'm 1lb away from getting out of the Obese category into the overweight one and also 2 lbs away from having lost 3 stone overall.

I foresee a good few weeks for mini targets for me!

I hope everyone else is having a good week

Replies

• crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I weigh more then DH still but cantwait for it to be less!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    yay! sounds great. keep up the good work
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I was totally buzzing when he told me !
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Ah well done! That's really good!

My husband recently realised he now weighs the equivalent of 2 of me and has started exercising again!!! :noway:
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    Ah well done! That's really good!

My husband recently realised he now weighs the equivalent of 2 of me and has started exercising again!!! :noway:

OMGLOL

I was going to say that I weigh less than my fiance but only because he's overweight himself! Congrats OP on the NSV!!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Congrats, I can tell you I know how it feels to finally weigh less than your mate.
    Hard work and perseverance you got this
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Well done, you should be proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!