What name have you given your car? Why?

Options
13»

Replies

• Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I have an '89 Cadillac Deville. Her name is Peter, for no reason other than it seemed right.

"HER"? :huh:

:laugh:
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have a Dodge Stratus that was originally named Valencia...One of my friends named it lol. But then I renamed it Stacey because I liked the ring of "Stacey the Stratus" lol
  • crickysue
    crickysue Posts: 67
    Options
    I have a 2012 Kia Soul. Name Hamcaro, a play on the cartoon Hamtaro. My husband kiled the name but my youngest daughter wanted to name it Kiki, for Kiki's delivery service. I am an Avon Lady:embarassed:
  • crickysue
    crickysue Posts: 67
    Options
    My hausband liked the name. Trying to type too fast
  • Bilbobradshaw
    Bilbobradshaw Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend named his little 2010 Prius, Agnes (because everyone teases him for it being an 'old lady' car)
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My first car was a VW named Johnny Jetta. No names for any of my other vehicles until my newest one. Dodge Journey, his name is Duke and I have no idea why, It just popped out of my mouth one day when my lead foot was getting the better of me as in "whoa slow down there Duke"
  • janile1
    janile1 Posts: 23
    Options
    My car name is Heather! I bought the car from my cousin and one of his girlfriends keyed Heather on the side of the car. So that hers name!
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Pachuca. Why? No idea. It definitely doesnt fit with a 10 year old Honda Civic. Lol
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Currently I have a green camry I call Green Bean. It makes me giggle.

In the past I had Cricket (my first car which was a stick and I didn't know how to drive it well so it'd hop sometimes), Persia (my second car because it was like comparing a persian cat to a cricket), and Tank (my ford explorer that I loved.)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wilbur. I drive a Honda Pilot, so I named it after Wilbur Wright.
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Charlene.....she's a black Charger......
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Mine is the Angry Bird. .it is small red and has an Angry bird magnet on it.
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    Big Momma

She is my mini van and she is a beautiful beast. She is a 2000 and runs like a 2011. I love my van, I actually get very sad at the thought that I might have to replace her in the next couple of years. :sad:

She was our covered wagon when we started moving around the country, and has been with the family since we became a family.

The entire family has a huge emotional investment in Big Momma. She is not just our van, she is part of our family. :drinker:
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    1987 Silver Dodge Charger Hatchback aka "The Inspector Gadget car"
    1966 Tan Dodge Dart with a slant six engine aka "The golden Ghost"
    1980 something Ford Crown Victoria aka "undercover cop car"
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We let our six year old name the vechiles. I drive the Silver Ghost('01 Sport Trac), wife has the Blue Goose('11 Escape). We had an 01 Grand Am, that was named the Silver not starter upper. I bet you cannot guess why it was names that.