Hi everyone!

Options
Been on here for a few months now. messed up when i started and put the wrong weight in. I went to doctor in march and was at 265 ish so when i started on here when i discovered this AWESOME APP i pushed the wrong keys!! grrrr so with that being said i am now at 239 and still dropping about 2 pounds a week. So any one please feel free to add me. i guess more support would not hurt!!! hehehe and to all you newer people here...

This App is awesome, dont bull crap when enter what you ate and what you are doing for exercise and what not, be truthful trust me, when you see what you really are doing and eating, it will shock you and hopefully get your brain in gear to accomplish the goals you want! I know how hard it is!! I was a smoker and a drinker for over 20yrs, was a party animal in the Navy for 14 yrs and abused my body in more ways than i care to admit!! hahahaha. Found out in March i am a border line diabetic so... Shocker!!! wife has been right for years... stop abusing myself or your going to pay, so now i am focused and losing steady!!! My doc wants me down to 200 so that is my goal by Oct. for my next meeting with him to be at 200 or real close. So I am here as much as possible for support !!

Replies

• pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just wanted to wish you good luck with your weight loss goal!!

Support and motivation are very important. Especially from people who care about you. I hope you have that as I do not but it's all good.

Again, good luck!

Paula :smile:
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My husband retired from the Navy after 22 years and he has put on a lot of weight and he still smokes, but doesn't drink anymore. I'm sure he is pre-diabetic and probably has COPD! Good for you for doing something about it now. I feel like if we don't get a handle on our health we will suffer greatly in our senior years! I applaud you for taking control of your health. You are going to be around a lot longer for your family and they will appreciate that! Keep up the good work.
  • pinkly14fun2
    Options
    I ignored my body as well. Instead of being borderline, was diagnosed type 2 diabetic about a month ago. Keeping everything in check so far with diet and exercise. Good luck with your goals. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi rob.
    your so right about putting down what you do all day instead of just making it up even if you have a bad day just put it down and then you can see what days were bad and likewise when good but even if you have a very very bad day we dont judge you but motivate you back so well done for your wonderfull topic.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I agree with you buddy when you start entering everything you put in your mouth it is shocking lol. Keep up with your weight loss it is a constant struggle, I use to weigh 350lbs and I am at 185lbs and still pushing. Motivation and support is def needed keep it up buddy, if you are needing an extra buddy add me :)
  • RubbaDubRob
    Options
    Thanks for the fast replies and the great feed Back!!! even more reason to love this app!!!