Food talk in my head quieted by Cymbalta? Anyone?

Options
I have had this struggle since I have gained weight. I constantly have this talk with myself in my head when there is food around that I want to eat. Here's how it goes: "I want it... but I shouldn't eat it...I know it will taste good...but it's too fattening...Just a little piece won't hurt....but it's not part of my healthy lifestyle I want to live..."and so on an so forth until I give in and eat it. While eating, I could never feel that signal of being satisfied or full and I would overeat. Because of this, I could never lose any weight. I just didn't have the willpower to make the right decision.

But this has recently changed for me. I have recently gone to the doctor to help with depression and he has put me on Cymbalta. Almost immediately, I felt like that defeating "self talk" stop. My appetite was decreased and it is only because of this that I have been able to lose weight. I only eat when I'm hungry now, and can feel satisfied with small amounts of food.

Has anyone else ever had this? I think it must be a deficiency in the chemical balance in my brain that was changed by the Cymbalta.