not hitting calories but over on fats, carbs, protein

Options
I just realized as this is the second time I am using this site since June that I'm eating my alloted 1,210 calories give or take the days I exercise and could eat more but try not to but so far today I am over my alloted protein & carbs but under for fats. Should I be concerned about this or just worry about my overall calorie intake. Thanks

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I just realized as this is the second time I am using this site since June that I'm eating my alloted 1,210 calories give or take the days I exercise and could eat more but try not to but so far today I am over my alloted protein & carbs but under for fats. Should I be concerned about this or just worry about my overall calorie intake. Thanks

MFP tends to go alittle too low with their protein allowance, so don't worry about that. I've mainly worried about the calories throughout my weightloss. :smile:
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    Options
    if your under on fats try adding a tsp/tbsp flax oil to one of your dihes or take it straight..
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I'd work on adjusting my food selections to better meet my goals. I play around with MFP meals in advance...trying this salad dressing vs that veggie, until I get a combination that is acceptable and mostly meets my goals.

Don't just add a fat to your calories to meet the fat quota if it's going to put you over on the calories. Try something lower in carbs and higher in fat, for example- using olive oil to cook with and dropping your carb serving in half or completely.