Shrinking husband!

Options
Since we started eating healthy in April, my hubby is shrinking too! (Of course, everyone notices his and not mine, so not fair!)

Anyway, he was 206 when we started, and he's down to 182!

:heart: Go hubby, go hubby! :heart:

Replies

• brownju
    brownju Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It seems soooo much easier for men to loose than women. Keep up the great work yourself and no doubt in the next 10-15 pounds people will start to notice....just give it a little bit!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Awww I'm so proud of you both.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I think its great that both of you are on this journey together! congrats to both of you :-)

P.s Tmauck..cute profile pic. it made me laugh out very loud ;-) go 9ers.
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    he may shirk but i know from experience one thing will grow ;)

well done all
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My husband is doing the same. Stinks doesn't it ;) Good for both of you!
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My hubs and I started this journey together 2 wks ago, today was our 1st weigh in. He lost 11 pounds and I lost 5! It's true. THey lose faster than we do.
  • MARTHACLEMATIS
    Options
    Yes, that happens here too. My MiL says "Ooooh Paul, you've lost weight haven't you?" when its ME who's dieting. Its inevitable as we eat the same food.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :happy: Gongrats!! to the both of you..I have been trying to get my hubby to work on loosing but with him in the truck and me here it's hard to help him.. He is trying.When he comes home he usually weighs himself. :wink: He has been doing good for being on the road.
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's pretty cool!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! For both of you :) I have a shrinking hubby as well...he has lost 90lbs :)
  • kkstill
    kkstill Posts: 14
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. My husband and I really started to get serious about losing weight in April 2011. He dropped 150 lbs in a year. I dropped 50. Its very frustrating and humble at the same time. I am very happy for my husband, overjoyed at mine but still want to hit him for losing faster.
    I also agree with the gentleman on here, eventhough his body is shrinking something else does get bigger and better. :laugh:
  • ShrinkingShawna
    Options
    Wow, amazing! I hope I can drop 120 in 12 months. We'll see :wink:
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    We lose faster because we are awesome
  • ShrinkingShawna
    Options
    lol It's true, well my husband is pretty awesome anyway! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!