OH EM GEEE!!!!! I just did...

Options
Magenta15
Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
week 2 day 1 of c25k and did it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and with a SMILE!!!!!!!! :noway:

even though after 2 weeks of week one i wasn't able to complete all the intervals! WTF?!?!?!?!

I dunno if it's cuz I went after zumba and was still pumped or warmed up from that?
Or if it's cuz i made my own c25k podcast last night with music i like [new BEP stuff]

but I freaking did it!!!!!!!!

this may not be a big deal to some....but man I couldn't run more then 30 seconds [ONE time] and be in pain and give up....let alone do all the 90 sec intervals and SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♪♫ Take Me To The Club I Need To Dance...How Bout A Dance...♪♫ :drinker:

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Doesn't that give you such a rush? I had this same experience when I would do elliptical for 30-45 mins then go run and I could run forever. Maybe it's because your muscles are so warmed up and they're ready to work!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    thats what i thought maybe a combo of the warm up, and the music!!!! Woooohoooo coming down off my high now....must eat lol
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is awesome! ITs a:flowerforyou: n amazing feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!