BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM!

Options
124»

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

I'm really not looking for anything healthy lol
    I'm trying to learn to enjoy food again so I'd rather eat real ice cream and just yummy stuff (:

I ended up finding chubby hubby and got that.
    I also wanted to try these thing's called " zebra cakes " so I got some of those too haha!

I'm going to ( currently just got here ) chicago, Tennessee, north carolina, california and then back to hell where there's no good food O__O

Regional specialties may be healthy and good (but probably not my favorites).
    Chicago... famous for deep dish pizza (Uno's)
    Tennessee... barbeque, especially slow smoked, fried vegetables including okra, but also dishes with fresh, local vegetables, including squash, tomatoes, and interesting pickles, like water melon rind pickles, try small "hole in the wall" places rather than the chains for the really interesting stuff, hush puppies (deep fried cornbread)
    North Carolina... again the barbeque, it's a bit different regionally, seafood like crab cakes
    California... Asian inspired foods, sushi, vegetarian and "new fad" or ethnic-fusion
    If you're willing to eat very high calorie dishes, try the Cheesecake Factory.

Enjoy!
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Chunky Monkey! Or the new greek yogurt kind that's peanut butter banana. So good.
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1.Late Night Snack
    2. Fossil Fuel
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    My favorites:

Vanilla Caramel Fudge (I can't buy this anymore. It's too good. lol)
    Red Velvet Cake
    Half Baked
    (Frozen Greek Yogurt) Banana Peanut Butter