What is your weight goal if you are 5' 4''

Options
2»

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", and my goal weight is 135...though that's just a random number that I thought sounded good. :tongue:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    5'3"
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Wow I am 5'3 and I see just about everyone wants to be around 120 - 125.
    I really want to be 145. I have always had huge breast when I was in the 4th grade only 9 years old my breast were larger than the teachers.

So when ever I was smaller than 145 I looked crazy. Plus my husband loves when my you know what wiggles when he slaps it so I want to loose weight but I have to stay thick.

I guess its a culture thing I am Puerto Rican and My husband is black.

But he is so supportive he tells me I am happy you found your MFP friends but if you butt starts to disappear that I have to end my relationship with you guys.

He is only joking....i think

have a good weekend guys.

:laugh: My best friend is a guy. He doesn't slap mine cuz he knows I would slap him back, but he tells me the same thing:laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal is 135.
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight was 135. I got down to 133 and was told by people that I look too thin. I try to keep my weight between 133-136. Everybody is different. Alot depends on your body frame and your age, but more importantly I think it's all about how you feel.
  • Linsmom
    Linsmom Posts: 32
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5" and I just wanna get rid of the belly, muffin top, love handles.....I would be really happy to go back to 130-135...but my first goal is 140....to get back to a healthy range.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - at 130/5 lbs I look quite thin. It just depends on your frame. I'm buxom, so I carry weight in chest & back... and I thin out too much in my hips & legs.