Replies

• MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMG! Gorgeous!!!
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! What an amazing transformation you have accomplished! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and it definitely looks like you lost alot more than fourty! Congrats! :)
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look hawt!!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • sloanranger55
    sloanranger55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow that is Awesomw, you look fabulous. I have 40lbs to lose and you have just shown me the possible results. Thank You x
  • Lisheeloo
    Lisheeloo Posts: 19
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done.
  • teemarania
    teemarania Posts: 62
    Options
    wow! congrats! you look great!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!! Honestly the difference in your before and after pics looks like way more than 40lbs!!I know that 40 is what you've lost but if I were to guess I would think it was more like 70ish lbs lost! You have completely transformed your body!! You look freaking amazing!!! So proud of you! :)

Thank you sooooo much - You are amazing too!!! Always so committed and such an inspiration!!!
  • elfo
    Options
    Wow that is Awesomw, you look fabulous. I have 40lbs to lose and you have just shown me the possible results. Thank You x

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    Whatever happens just don't look back- always forward!
  • elfo
    Options
    Checked out your blog. Well done! You must be stoked losing all that fat at mid back, back of waist, hips.

Thanks! I was surprised (in a good way) that most people said it looked more than 40! I have big hips and always will (love it!) and I think most of the 40 came off around the midsection, which I was VERY impressed with! This was all just with diet changes and a little walking, now it's time to up the ante, and tone up with some strength training!

PS=- thanks for checking out my blog (me-on-dukan.blogspot.com)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • edd43
    edd43 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look spectacular! :flowerforyou:
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congratulations!!!
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Woah, you did that with just diet and "a little walking?!"

Holy cow, woman!

I'm jealous! Amazing results, and I'd NEVER classify you as "overweight." Ye gods.
  • elfo
    Options
    Woah, you did that with just diet and "a little walking?!"

Holy cow, woman!

I'm jealous! Amazing results, and I'd NEVER classify you as "overweight." Ye gods.

Actually, believe it or not, I have 5 more lbs before the BMI calculator says I'm not OBESE!
  • mbailey84
    mbailey84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Good job, the hard work pays off and now you can enjoy the beach and bikini with confidence!!
  • elfo
    Options
    Yeah I ALWAYS hated the beach- now it's my plan for the weekends from now till dec!
    I can't believe how many things I stopped doing because of my weight- and now it's like re-discovering the real ME!
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    You look awesome my friend!!!! :) Proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!