Shaun T's Rockin Body

Options
Does anybody have this? There's a Groupon today and I'm thinkin about ordering it. Anybody love it? Hate it? Let me know please!

Replies

• Kimberz6
    Kimberz6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have it. It's a fun workout but I have a hard time keeping up with parts of it. I have actually put it away for awhile. I think it's time to get it back out :happy:
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I have it. It's a fun workout but I have a hard time keeping up with parts of it. I have actually put it away for awhile. I think it's time to get it back out :happy:

Oh thats great! I would rather order something I have to work up to then something I'm bored with. Tried to look it up on youtube but could only find bits and pieces so it's hard to tell how intense a workout acually is. I like that it appears to have workouts that vary from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Shaun T's Rockin Body

Yes PLEASE! With a side of whipped cream.
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Shaun T's Rockin Body

Yes PLEASE! With a side of whipped cream.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • jenkins22
    jenkins22 Posts: 14
    Options
    I used my groupon 2 weeks ago and I am starting it tonight! From what I have heard it is a good/fun workout! If not, at least I got it on the cheap!
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yes! Got it with Groupon too and I don't regret it!

I'm in week 2, love it so far!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't pay full price for it as it's about 98% cardio only, which I found ineffective for weight loss. It's good to wake up to in the am though, and fun to add to my schedule as an easy, fun hour of dancing. The groupon is a pretty good deal. You get several workouts.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Oh .. I opened this thread to talk about Shaun T's rockin body.. literally, LOL. That man is smokin hot!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Shaun-T.jpg

:wink: :drinker:
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I do Insanity for my cardio and its a great workout but Shawn T didnt get that body from doing Insanity and neither did anyone else.
  • FlyeredUp
    Options
    I wouldn't pay full price for it as it's about 98% cardio only, which I found ineffective for weight loss. It's good to wake up to in the am though, and fun to add to my schedule as an easy, fun hour of dancing. The groupon is a pretty good deal. You get several workouts.
    Sarah no exercise is good for weight loss only eating at a deficit is. Exercise improves your physical health etc and allows you to eat more calories on a daily basis.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Oh .. I opened this thread to talk about Shaun T's rockin body.. literally, LOL. That man is smokin hot!

why do chicks like gay dudes so much?
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

What does the fact that he's gay have to do with anything?
  • TheNewDodge
    Options

The question is pretty specific
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Dang, I just went to check this Groupon out and its ended already. Bummer!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Just got it today. I'll do Chalene Extreme M,W,F and Rockin Body and Butt Bible T and T. It looks like a fun workout!
  • FlyeredUp
    Options

Your question is also pretty flippen stupid as well!! If Megan Fox, Jessica Alba or Biel were gay would guys all the sudden quit drooling over them?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

awww, you mad?
  • TheNewDodge
    Options

Your question is also pretty flippen stupid as well!! If Megan Fox, Jessica Alba or Biel were gay would guys all the sudden quit drooling over them?

Hi! I like to answer questions with questions.

Lesbians don't look like those broads.
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options

Why do threads always go south lately?