Know ur ideal weight ppl!

Options
Hey hey hey!!
so Im always coming back and forth with losing weight, and i really truly got tired of it.
Im a college student I live in a building downtown which is housing for students.
It´s like in this building everybody will live to look good every single person has the looks and the body here:(
and i moved 3 weeks ago! at the beginning it was really depressing I though for a second I must be the most unattractive female
on the entire building! but then I decided to take care of myself, this time imnot going to stop no matter how long it takes me
Im not going to stop until i see what i want, and trust me Ive been up on it!

So first I wanted to know my ideal weight I think it is important that ALL of us make sure of this first so here is a link to the web site that helped me doing that.

http://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html

Just copy and paste:)

so it gave 137 something... i rounded that to 140, i never in my life weighted 140,so i know how hard this will be
doing calculations I need to loose 80 pounds which is scary for me :O
But here is my plan!:)

Starting now weight in at the end of every week, but the important number would be at the end of every month!
Every month I have to lose 10 pounds
July -10
Aug -10
Sep -10
Oct -10
Nov -10
Dec -10
Jan -10
Feb -10
TOTAL= 80 pounds
On March of 2013 I will turn 21 and this is what i want the most it would be a dream come true to celebrate my b-Day with the body that i want so Im going to push my self until i get there and Im not stopping .
I just wanted to share that with you cause i think having a plan help you keep on track of everything
Feel free to add me and let me know your plan!
If you have any tips on how making my plan better cant wait to hear them!
:)

Replies

• bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Always remember why you started! That's the Best advise I ever got....it still drives me!!!! 7 months in