Melting away, thanks to MFP & Body by Vi!!!! (pics)

Options
Well this journey started in Feb or 2012....I started out at 300lbs and today I am 245lb....the success comes from using this awesome site and making great MFP friends as well as my supportive pals on the facebook group Team High School Skinny and using the body by vi shakes....now I know that is not for everyone but that is my success with it.....I will be starting the 2nd Challenge on Monday June 25th and praying for great success as I did the 1st go around....here are my success pics....

[img]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb377/MzVoda/Facebook/My 2012 Weight Lost Journey THSS/1stchallengesuccesscollage.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb377/MzVoda/Facebook/My 2012 Weight Lost Journey THSS/177090_4045053254239_1420420540_o.jpg[/img]

Replies

• dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Well this journey started in Feb or 2012....I started out at 300lbs and today I am 245lb....the success comes from using this awesome site and making great MFP friends and using the body by vi shakes....now I know that is not for everyone but that is my success with it.....I will be starting the 2nd Challenge on Monday June 25th and praying for great success as I did the 1st go around....here are my success pics....

1stchallengesuccesscollage.jpg
    lower case img
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Well this journey started in Feb or 2012....I started out at 300lbs and today I am 245lb....the success comes from using this awesome site and making great MFP friends and using the body by vi shakes....now I know that is not for everyone but that is my success with it.....I will be starting the 2nd Challenge on Monday June 25th and praying for great success as I did the 1st go around....here are my success pics....

1stchallengesuccesscollage.jpg
    lower case img

You Rock DVISSER1!!!! Thanks for the tip!!!
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss! you look great!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!
    : )
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work. Congrats on this first goal!! You will be at your goal weight before you know it!! :smile:
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you are doing an AMAZING job! keep up the good work :smile:
  • caiialily
    caiialily Posts: 28
    Options
    Glad you've found a plan that works for you. I hope you're feeling fantastic with your success! Looking great!!
  • blesssedmomof4
    blesssedmomof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep melting the pounds away and your goal will be right around the corner!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job hon! You look great! :D
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!:smile:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic way to go
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Good luck with phase 2
  • peprwpr
    peprwpr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I havent tried the shakes, but I do use the Body by Vi protien cookies. Primarly prior to working out. My trainer suggested that I try them, and they are awesome!!
    Good luck with the next challenge.
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered the body by vi shakes.. all I can say is NUMMO! I drink one for breakfast and then go workout..I eat lunch and dinner.

How many shakes do you drink a day? What is your favorite?
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good job... Nice to see how many individuals are happy for others success... Awsome!
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options
    I just finished my first month of the shakes (2 per day) and they are good! Congrats on your progress! You look great.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    damn good job!
  • msmajor2011
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I have tried body by vi...and I love the shakes...I have just not been consistent with it. I think I am going to give it another try!
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Keep it up :) Yous are definetly on the right path! YOu look amazing already!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great work! keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!