Hi my names Mandy and I'm looking for weight loss friends

Options
2»

Replies

• theblackbirdtree
    Options
    Mandy, you have come to the promise land. Here, we're all quirky and open and honest and ourselves. I hope you're looking for a place to relax and learn more about yourself every single day.
    We love to support ourselves and others, hope you're prepared for that too. ;)

I'm Kayleigh, a 23 year old body but a 43 year old mind with a mission to teach and be the healthy example for the world. I'm a geeky and nerdy science kid with a flair for food and breaking boundaries with it. If you want the low calorie, high nutrient recipes don't be shy in asking! I'm an available resource and can point you in all the right blogs, literature, and free ways to get the information you need.
    Hope you love and enjoy your experience here on MFP! :D
  • Tahzjai1
    Tahzjai1 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi Mandy i am Tara. i would love to be 1 of your weight loss buddies. i have gained many of many pounds over the last 3 years. i would say about 70 to be exact. i am going thru a great depression because of it. i have tried and tried to diet and exercise but it is so hard when you dont have the motivation, encouragement ,o a good support team.l am looking for a gd support team and someone i can support. i feel like me supporting someone i will have that support when i need it. if you need someone i will be that one. if you want to add me as a friend my email is.... tahzjaiamonte1014@yahoo.com..... come on Mandy and lets beat this thing.!!!!