Please donate if you can to the Jimmy Fund

Options
I don't normally Hawk for associations, but this one is close to my heart as I live near Boston and have been to the Dana Farber many times. It's heart breaking and inspiring all at the same time to see these children battling all forms of cancer and Leukemia. More and more children are winning every year because of the generous donations of people like you and me.

It's the time of year that the Jimmy Fund and the Dana Farber Cancer institute holds it's annual drive for donations. In conjunction with the Boston RedSox, NESN, and WEEI radio they hold the Jimmy fund Radio and TV telethon. Please donate anything you can, even 5 dollars will help. 100 % of your donation goes right to the Dana Farber.

to donate, please go here: http://www.jimmyfund.org/

and click on the "Make A Gift" ticker at the top of the page.

thank you!

radio-telethon-logo.jpg

Replies

• LydiaJay
    LydiaJay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well done on the promotion for this, I have donated already due to a certain Bostonian Man supporting the Jimmy Fund too (aka D-Dub to his followers), but also because my ma has recently been diagnosed with a form of Leukeamia.

So everyone, get your cents out and put some money towards this good cause....LET GET THIS! ;)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Bump cause Banks is awesome
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'll be walking the 26 miles on September 13 :drinker:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    this one I'll bump ruthlessly.