I Did It!!!

Options
When I first started MFP,last May I was @ a little over, 203lbs.
My original goal was to get to 160.
today I weighed in @ 147!

A Big difference in everything!!! My heighest weight was 286.8... Back in Jan of 2010. I am 5'0 height.. sooo yeaaaaa looked like a lil telletubby. lol

Pants 26/28, shirts 3/4x, shoes all had to be Wide Width. Bras, i was a 44DD. undies a 10. I saw that my collection was of drawstring pants, sweats and tshirts.... when I wasnt working.

Today.... 6/7 pants. sm/m shirts. Yea my boobs shrank to a 36D but no more back pain. My collection is alot of cute, flirty clothes, fitted jeans, shirts, and for some reason, lots of skirts & dresses. :)

My knees dont hurt. no back pain. I do eat... dont get me wrong.. I eat ALOT. Because I eat about 6-8x a day. Ill eat snacks between my meals. & if today I want some fried chicken, Ill eat fried chicken. I didnt deprive myself @ all.

Work out- yea.. not crazy though like doing 8hrs a day.. i mean, I work as alot of people do, so i tried to do like 3x a wk for 30 mins. If i couldnt get to gym, i made sure while @ work, i did extra walking.. stairs, ect-(I work @ a hospital) I also did things @ home like lundges, squats, sit ups(with the help of the couch) push ups, jump rope...(try THAT for 10mins...whoooo!) and occasionally when I had the time & my shows were on, Id get on the treadmill for about an hr.

So yea.. I need to figure to post pics.. becuz I actually showed some of my friends recently and they didnt believe it was me.. BUT it is...(the tattoos proved it lol)

Any questions, ect... let me know.

Im back, just going to maintain @ this weight & size because Im happy. :)

Replies