what the best way to sort my big momma tummy out!

Options
hi,
im currently doing aquafit 3 x times a week and using an exercise bike for an hour a day when im not .
i need to try and get some sort definition in my tummy (lol) so it dosnt look like dough!
other than sit ups which im starting tonight :frown: what is best for me , would a rowing machine assist in waking them up ?

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    The only way to show the muscle in your stomach is by doing cardio to burn the fat that is over top of the muscle. Takes time, hard work, and dedication but you can do it. It won't happen overnight. You have to work at it. Lots of cardio, eating healthy, drinking water, eat your exercise calories, and you'll get there. Slow and Steady wins the race. :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    The only way to show the muscle in your stomach is by doing cardio to burn the fat that is over top of the muscle. Takes time, hard work, and dedication but you can do it. It won't happen overnight. You have to work at it. Lots of cardio, eating healthy, drinking water, eat your exercise calories, and you'll get there. Slow and Steady wins the race. flowerforyou:

I totally agree and ive gotten my midsection pretty much flat I just want a six pack thou:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    The only way to show the muscle in your stomach is by doing cardio to burn the fat that is over top of the muscle. Takes time, hard work, and dedication but you can do it. It won't happen overnight. You have to work at it. Lots of cardio, eating healthy, drinking water, eat your exercise calories, and you'll get there. Slow and Steady wins the race. flowerforyou:

I totally agree and ive gotten my midsection pretty much flat I just want a six pack thou:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Yeah ummmmmmm I haven't quite gotten there either :embarassed:

But it has definately gotten smaller :drinker: And still workin on it :bigsmile:
    Of course crunches and ab workouts help for building muscle underneath the fat but the fat has to go.
    I do do some ab workouts though...it makes me feel better anyway :tongue:
    I love the ab workout in the P90X system. Only 15 minutes......but it works your core bigtime.
    TaeBo actually has some moves that I can really feel in my abs. So yeah I add some of the ab exercises into my routine but until that fat's gone I probably won't see the results of my hard work to build the muscles in my abs. Fat has to be gone before you can see the muscle underneath :drinker:
  • Shelley130
    Shelley130 Posts: 142
    Options
    kellch- Beautiful dog!!!!