Fighting the 30s!!!!

Options
Hey guys, I'm back on after a three month hiatus because I am quickly learning that the 30s are a *****!!! I dieted away 8 pounds recently after quitting smoking and felt great. I went back to normal eating (vegetarian, light /moderate drinker) and I gained 16 pounds. WTF!!!!

I refuse to buy bigger clothes so I'm on here again, counting every freaking bite. I start tomorrow but once I get going, I am on here daily. I would love some friends who are in the same boat.

I'm 32, 5'6", and tonight (after tomato soup and grilled cheese lunch) I weighed in at 165. No No No. This won't work.

I am incredibly honest on here, so if an occasional night where I drink eight beers and eat a Filet O Fish and ice cream cone from McDonalds will bother you, don't friend me. I screw up sometimes!

Replies

• crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, We sound pretty similar! ;-) I'm 34..(don't know when that happened?!) 5'6" and weight 141 pounds. Spritzers are my weakness and I've just generally found it harder to lose weight since Ive been in my 30's, Its rubbish! I'm honest too and would never judge so would be happy to be your friend! Good luck!
  • rksangiegirl
    Options
    Have you taken a pregnancy test? Just kidding! Girl my problem is beer. I drink a lot more than I used to. So yeah, I dont think I will ever lose the gut if I dont stop the hops. ; ) Good luck tomorrow!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Even the people who are really fit on here count every bite . . . join the club.