Chicken Breasts

Options
msgunder
msgunder Posts: 65 Member
What brand does everyone use? And how much for 1 serving?

Replies

• quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    skinny chicken 99% fat free usually store brand. I buy large packs when on sale and freeze family meal portion sizes so I always have on hand. For dinner I have 4 oz (cooked wt) and on salad at lunch 2 oz
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    No specific brand. Whatever is in the meat case at the grocery store. 1 portion is typically 4 oz.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Any type of boneless skinless chicken breast for me, real easy to prepare and normally around 4 oz. portion size although I never weigh mine I just eyeball it and guess
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    what ever brand is on sale. I cut off any fat parts and freeze. I usually have:happy: a 3 oz serving. Cooked best on the grill.
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    No particular brand but i do prefer to buy the family pack at Wegmans Grocery Store. They seem to trim their breasts better and they are more consistent in size. Smaller breasts cook more evenly and don't dry out. Plus they are always $1.99 a lb which is a great price and you don't have to wait for a sale.
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can't do the breast - just too dry and tasteless. I go for boneless skinless thighs packaged before me by the butcher. Not much calorie bump and tastes way better to me!