Hi everybody

Options
Hello everyone!!

Well here I am, I've ran out of excuses for being overweight and not dieting so now its time to seriously shift these extra pounds!!! I have recently been diagnosed with an under-active thyroid which is now under control with medication, so no excuse now for the extra weight!!! On with the show.....................as they say!

Replies

• Lyndal
    Lyndal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

Well here I am, I've ran out of excuses for being overweight and not dieting so now its time to seriously shift these extra pounds!!! I have recently been diagnosed with an under-active thyroid which is now under control with medication, so no excuse now for the extra weight!!! On with the show.....................as they say!
  • KristieT
    Options
    Good Luck !
  • tekrueger
    Options
    Great job detecting that thyroid condition...now you can better deal with a better lifestyle and making better food choices - welcome and good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Great first step. You'll be happy with your decision and the MFP family that's here to support you.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    good luck to you...taking the first step is hard..but it is worth it..this is a great site with wonderful people