I'm Sara looking for some friends

Options
2»

Replies

• pawneed5
    pawneed5 Posts: 37
    Options
    I've been on here for a while as well and am just now looking for friends. Thought I could do it without peope, silly me, lol. Anyone, feel free to add me! I'm 26 and need to lose about 30-35 pounds. I'll be uploading a picture soon :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    i am very motivational and i use this site as my gym partner..if i dont sign in or exercise i expect my friends to comment as motivation. add me if you like
  • Saraofozma
    Saraofozma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Sara also. I started seriously trying to lose weight about 3 months and only have lost 9 pounds and trying to find a way to keep going with such small results.
  • staceylopriore
    staceylopriore Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some friends to keep me motivated and accountable too! Add me if you would like :-)
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    hi Sara...

Feel free to add me :)
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sara too! I'm new here...just a few days here but motivated and also needing motivation.
    I use my cell phone so its a pain for me to add every person ..but please EVERYONE add me! I can use all the kick in the rear I can get and I'll definitely do it to you!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Elainaf
    Elainaf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need a lot of motivation some days I feel like the bottomless pit.
  • mrsbmack
    mrsbmack Posts: 2
    Options
    Same here!! I'll add you too!
  • xoKatie0x
    xoKatie0x Posts: 7
    Options
    just recently joined too, hope we can motivate each other
  • swest87
    swest87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I cannot belive the responses!! Thank you so much everyone!
    It good to know that I am not alone in this at all! I am more motivated then ever to get my butt back in gear!
    Thank you!
  • JPaul24
    JPaul24 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I downloaded this app a little while ago but just recently really started using it. I'll add you. :)
  • pearlhd68
    pearlhd68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Amy and I just rejoined today. I plan to begin my new weight loss journey tomorrow. It is so much easier to do this with support so i would love it if any and all of you would add me as a friend. i hope to be a source of motivation for others too! Good luck to all of us!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me we can do it.
  • megz0750
    megz0750 Posts: 13
    Options
    Ill add you!... Motivation is always appreciated! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • MrsSherrill
    Options
    im always on and im always working my *kitten* off when it comes to burning calories =) .. send me a request if you would like =)
  • JillianaMichelle
    Options
    : ] I'm Jilliana. I'm 19 years old and I'm here to motivate while being motivated. I'd be more than happy, to help you all along your journey.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I'm Sarah too (but with the "h" :)

Feel free to add me OP and Everyone. Here's to making it work and making it last this time! :drinker:
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Feel free to add me...I have a lot to lose, but I have already done 19.4 pounds with exercise and good food choices! You can do this! I have found the more support I have on here the better!
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me