Wonder Why I Can't Find Any Recent Pictures...

Options
Oh yeah, because I hide every time someone gets a camera out or if someone takes a picture, I never look at them. So trying to find a recent profile picture is impossible. Last pictures I have are from 2005-08 - so add another 10, 20 or 30 lbs to my profile pictures and that's more like what I have to work with. I hate to look at myself in pictures or the mirror. But I've made it through the first week and lost 5 lbs, so at least it is a start.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You started. Keep it going. I lost my weight at your age. You can do it.
  • randiz66
    randiz66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trying to find the courage to add a picture of myself on this site. I hate it when someone brings out the camera. But my sister and niece are coming to visit me for Christmas and I am going to proudly pose for the picture.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    No pics of me either, have not had for many many years. Lost over 60 many many years ago and yo yo'd them back. Lost 50 not that many years, ate them back too. Wish I had seen the light when I gained back those 60....now have WAY more to lose before I'll let anyone near me with a camera.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I avoid cameras like the plague. I'm fine with the mirror (sort of, right now cellulite seems to be pooling around my upper thighs/*kitten*). So keep going, keep working and keep in mind what you want to look like, or more importantly (at least to me it is), how you want to feel.

Cheers on starting your journey!!

:drinker: