Getting Back on Track

Options
My hubby got home from deployment and my life has been crazy. There has been little time in the last 3 weeks to keep up with everything and I have been slacking. Big time!! I have not lost any lbs in awhile but at least I have not gained. So here I am admitting my bad behavior so I can get back on track. I've actually missed working out!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Yay on your husband getting back from Deployment! And congrats on not gaining anything! Today is a new day! It's never to late to start anew! :smile:

Silver
  • txbtrfly4
    Options
    I know the feeling! It seems my life is on a really fast roller coaster ride and I havent got off for months. Congrats on your hubby coming home. Once things get back to normal, whatever that is, you will be back doing what is required for your health. My good friend told me yesterday "How can you take care of others if you dont take care of yourself first! Good Luck!~Christie
  • fatfranny
    fatfranny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking lately too. I am staying within my calorie goals, but I have not been exercising. Just can't seem to get motivated. I haven't lost any weight for the past 2 months. Haven't gained any, though. I guess if I am going to make it to my final goal, I am gonna have to get off my butt, and move...I only need to lose 5 more lbs.... I am only 4 11", so the last five are feeling impossible.:sad:
  • heatherbee71
    Options
    OMG I have so been slacking and I am so upset with myself. how come it is so easy to put on weight but to take it off is awful and slow.
    I have lost weight in the past and put it back on . well when I lost 100 lbs I felt and looked great. I was working out everyday and sometime 2x a day. gosh I even felt guilty if I missed a day. well now 3 yrs later I have put ALMOST all of it back on. Gosh I feel sluggish,tired, blah and mostly disappointed with myself. Also my son feels that way also.
    does anyone have any ideas and suggestions on how to GET BACK ON TRACK.
    I need to start coming here again...this is where I find the strength for it all.