New to the Message Boards!

Options
Hello!

I've been loving this app on my phone since May, and I recently started to use the online component. I went through a stressful time in my life as my husband and I were buying a new home and selling our old home and put on about 10lbs. I always wanted to lose about 5-10lbs from where I was, so my goal is to lose 15-20lbs total. I'm a marathon runner, and I ran the Boston Marathon twice. They changed their qualifying times recently and I want to run it again, so I need to run a pretty fast fall marathon to get the time that I need to get admission into the race. I've already lost the 10lbs I put on, but now really want to lose the extra 5-10 that I've been meaning to get rid of for the past few years. I'm pretty happy with my body and my fitness level at this point, but really want to see what I can do if I lost the few extra lbs.

I've been running 55-60 miles per week and doing Ashtanga yoga 5 days per week. I'm a high school teacher and a yoga instructor, so I am spending my summer months focusing on getting my body in shape, working on my new home, and cooking lots of delicious food! My biggest struggle right now is that I lost the 10lbs that I recently gained, but I've seemed to plateau. Hoping I just need to adjust to the weight I lost and my body will keep on going. Anyway, I'm excited to be part of the Fitness Pal community!