I've come a long way, baby! 365 days on MFP :)

Options
124»

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooooooooooooo proud of you! keep it up! you are amazing inspiration to us all!
  • Ouckat2
    Ouckat2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I hope to do that too. I lost and gained more back than I lost as well. Im proud of you and I hope I can do it and keep mine off this time. I had a wake up call of being prediabetic. Congratulations to you!
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Way to go!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    awesome!! great job!!!
  • LeggiGetsFit
    LeggiGetsFit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Congrats and enjoy this victory. Best of luck to you as you continue this journey!!!
  • HelenCate
    HelenCate Posts: 12
    Options
    What an amazing journey!! You look beautiful. I am about the same height and need to lose 50 pounds so you are an inspiration to me.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on your one year on MFP and all of your success!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Great story!!.. but absolutely fabulous for you.. thanks for sharing!!!
  • jensine2
    jensine2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome job!!!!! Great inspiration! Love it and can't wait for my day:)
  • pamatc2
    pamatc2 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Okay, once in awhile I look at MFP'ers profiles for motivation and I saw this post!! Talk about motivation. Your transformation is amazing! You should be very proud. I hope to find my motivation again!! Kim
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!