Replies

• sfuller911
    sfuller911 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So what if you aren't the most gorgeous girl on the world, all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways, and you my dear friend have an amazing personality.

Love it all! Except for that one little bit^ hahaha

All my life it's been "well...you have a an amazing *insert non-physical trait here*"

You know what? I do have an amazing personality. But I'm also just as gorgeous as any other girl in the world. You can be both. We are all different, but we are all gorgeous inside and out.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I was happy with your post until I got to the part where you stated "all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways". :noway:

Also agree with this comment. Don't pass judgement when you don't want to be judged. There are a lot of beautiful people who have lovely personalities also.

We all need to stop judging quality of character by what we look like.

Otherwise, :heart: this post bigtime. We all need to love ourselves more and hate others less.

Maybe you should look for the post which said that I did not write this.....

Maybe you should've edited it before posting it here.

Agreed.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Uglyduckling, you look amazing! So beautiful and charming!

Severel times complete strangers stopped me at the street, just to say "you´re ugly!" No kidding.... And I used to be thin, before I started on my medication. Beauty have nothing to do with weight. I used to answer " but I´m happy- are you?" But ofcourse it affects me.

Thank you for the post!
    And LaMujerLasBon, I can´t see your face properly, but you have a figure like a Venus! I wish I looked like that!! And I´m not saing this to be polite, I really mean it!

Aww thank you :blushing: Its just that I've been treated like that my whole life especially when I was still big. Anyway below are my face photos

My best photos now (without make-up)
    8336780_5969.jpg
    8336780_865.jpg

This was how I look before
    dati.jpg
    25302_109381645744997_1000001948595.jpg

EDIT: I also faced discrimination before when I was a kid because I'm different.
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo.

You look so sweet!! :smile: Awesome. Thank you for the pictures. And such a difference. You´ve been working hard, girl, and it REALLY paid off!! :happy: That´s amazing. Respect!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, been having a hard time recently and this made me smile. :-)
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    No matter how hot, pretty, beautiful one person may be...somebody, somewhere is tired of their crap.
    This
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways,

Wow... just... wow.

Is this what you do to seek validation?

Looks ugly to me.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I was happy with your post until I got to the part where you stated "all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways". :noway:

Also agree with this comment. Don't pass judgement when you don't want to be judged. There are a lot of beautiful people who have lovely personalities also.

We all need to stop judging quality of character by what we look like.

Otherwise, :heart: this post bigtime. We all need to love ourselves more and hate others less.

Maybe you should look for the post which said that I did not write this.....

Maybe you should've edited it before posting it here.

Agreed.

+1
  • 2legit_2quit
    2legit_2quit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lol this is too spot on ! Every time I see a cute guy I avoid eye contact and look in the opposite direction to hide my face.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways,

Wow... just... wow.

Is this what you do to seek validation?

Looks ugly to me.

No. Someone else wrote it and I only skimmed through it. Didn't really notice that line until someone pointed it out.

I do give my heartfelt apologies that I didn't notice it at first and edit it out. Sorry.