Need some friends :)

Options
Recently changing my lifestyle and looking for some people who have lost some weight and can give some pointers.
Also I love having friends who have their food diaries open so I can get ideas of food for myself to eat too!

Please add me and we can motivate each other! :)

Replies

• biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • charlotteeuzebio
    Options
    Hi my name is Charlotte I am from Texas.. I am trying to lose my weight.. I have gained 30 pounds since the time i was pregnant with my second baby and has been struggling to lose these pounds off. I have started exercising on elliptical and walking to the park with my 2 year old daughter.. I have seen some small result but it is not what i wanted. I am not a heavy eater however, I don't know why I still have not lost a lot of weight.. I really wanted to lose weight and I need a friend that can motivate me and share some tips to me as well.
  • lyssielou1620
    lyssielou1620 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • lyssielou1620
    lyssielou1620 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks, yeah we can motivate eachother!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    add me if you like.
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am here for around 300 days, more or less, and I lost 84pounds. But all these numbers are just that... numbers. You are all welcome to add me, my diary is open.

Brgrds
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi , lyssielou I'm on this site every single day and I just finished dropping 20lbs .

An I'm proud to say I don't plan on stopping there!

I want to eat better too so I'm hoping we could help and encourage one another with are open dairies.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    am nearing the end of my journey and love to give encouragement and advice when asked. Friend me and we'll get to know eachother!
  • kawaldo
    kawaldo Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me :) I love eating healthy!